Dear customer, Thank you for buying our product from our workshop. Timmo. ro is an online store owned by S.C.PANTOFI BEBE S.R.L. with headquarters in Mrenesti, Crețeni Commune, No. 191 A, Vâlcea District , VAT identification no RO 35290756, Register of commerce J38 / 718/2015 issues this warranty certificate, proof of the quality offered to any product purchased from www.timmo.ro or from our resellers, according to Law no. 449/2003 and O.G. no. 21/1992.
The warranty period is the time limit from the date of purchase of the product until which the manufacturer assumes responsibility for repairing or replacing the purchased product, at his expense, if the deficiencies are not attributable to consumers.
Excepting for the situations that cover the conformity of the product with their description presented on the website and the manufacturing defects, established by the legislation, for the purchased product we offer a commercial guarantee of 30 days from the date of purchase.
We guarantee that the product purchased from S.C. PANTOFI BEBE SRL (hereinafter referred to as Timmo) is a safe product, new (unused), authentic (the product has the brand identification elements) and free of any defects.We recommend you choose the type of the shoes that are best suited to how much you want to wear them and where. choose the right style and size for you or your kids confort. for barefoot we recommend a 5- 7 mm inside the shoes bigger than your foot.
Under the conditions of compliance with the maintenance instructions, the product has normal quality and performance parameters (which the consumer can reasonably expect), given the nature and purpose for which the product was made, during the average duration of use. The average duration of use is approximately 6 calendar months, respecting the alternation of wearing 2-3 pairs of shoes. You need to keep in mind that with time and wear, all products will show signs of wear and tear and this is not a defect.
Ways to insure the guarantee: The guarantee will be insured within a maximum of 30 calendar days from the date of receipt of the product at the Timmo headquarters through:
1) Product repair; 2) Product replacement – if it cannot be repaired; 3) Return the value of the product, if neither repair or replacement is possible.
You can keep your shoes looking good for as long as possible following these Maintenance instructions and special recommendations
1. We recommend cleaning the shoes after each utilization! Please be informed that none Timmo products are not recommended to be washed in the washing machine!
2. If your shoes get wet do not try to dry them quickly by the fire or any source of direct contact with heat(do not put shoes on or under the radiator, stove, radiator, etc.) as that might cause the leather to become stiff , let them dry out naturally.
3. Footwear with natural leather( semi gloss leather) remove the dirt with a soft cloth or damp sponge, then treat them with a cream shoe polis. In the case of grease stains or other impurities, with a material moistened in an aqueous detergent solution (2%).
4. For the suede leather remove the dirt from the surface with a soft cloth or damp sponge. We recommend that you use suitable protective treatment at least once a month in order to improve their water resistance ).Suede leather shoes are recommended to be worn only in dry weather! ) you can use beeswax, but note that these will make the leather dark permanently .In the case of shoes with a sole made of suede or croupon leather, it will be cleaned more often by rubbing with an abrasive paper or brush, in order to maintain the velor and its non-slip properties!
5. The linings used have not been chemically treated excessively to fix the pigment (in order to protect the wearer’s skin) and for this reason there is a risk of color migration. We recommend wearing matching or dark socks. For interior maintenance, clean with a soft damp cloth and avoid products that contain acetone, acids, alcohol, or any other substances that have not been tested and recommended by Timmo for this skin type.
6. Do not wear the same shoes all day long day in and day out. have a change of shoe during the day. Bear in mind that the lifespan of your shoes decreases with each day you wear them. Fair wear and tear for the lifespan of the shoe is not covered by the warranty period. depending on how intensively the footwear is used by individual; sweaters, the shoe may even reach the end of their life span before the warranty period expires,
Conditions under which the guarantee becomes inapplicable or void:
1. moral wear or normal physical wear of the product.
2. discoloration of the product or its components following prolonged exposure to severe environmental factors (sun or other strong source of heat, humidity, rain, snow, etc.).
3. damage to the product as a result of calamities, accidents, fire or other similar actions.
4. defects produced by transport, handling or storage in improper conditions (excessive temperature and humidity, thermal shocks – hot / cold variations, immersion, etc.).
5. accidental destruction or defects caused by customer careless or neglect or by using the goods for any purpose they are not designed -improper, abusive, incorrect use, modified use of the product and / or improper conditions other than those for which it was tested and designed – Example (non-limiting): use of shoes outside when the baby is only bustling or using the front part of the shoe as a brake or just rubbing the sews from the floor and blunting the seam.
6. intervention, repair or modification made by unauthorized persons, including painting of the product.
7. damage to the product caused, voluntarily or unintentionally, by mechanical shocks (breaking, hanging, hitting, scratching, etc.) by pets, rodents and other pests
8. defective maintenance (cleaning using improper methods or products).
Special recommendations for children’s products:
Problems with the chosen size are not considered to be manufacturing defects and are not covered by the warranty. In order to create hygienic wearing conditions and increase the duration of use, it is recommended to alternately wear 2-3 pairs of shoes over a period of time.
Damage caused by adverse weather exposure and the use of footwear for purposes other than those for which it was designed are not covered. The warranty does not cover the use of shoes in playgrounds with sand or gravel, slides, their use on bicycles / motorcycles with or without pedals or walking on all fours, activities that can lead to the destruction of the product. There is no guarantee of normal wear on the sole or deformed faces, due to walking with a specific step (the footsteps on one side or crawls in a certain position and there is a pronounced wear on this side). Manufacturing defects are not considered, therefore they are not subject to the guarantee: 1. peculiarities of natural leathers: ribs, small differences in color, characteristic signs and irregularities – this is exactly what the authenticity and quality of the leather from which Timmo products are made. 2. The skins are treated with vegetable tannin, and it can migrate and can easily color the clothes it comes in contact with. This happens at the first wear, until the product acquires a unique patina, and is not considered defective. 3. small irregularities and imperfections of products or parts of handmade products. 4. products from the outlet category where small defects do not affect their functionality. If you do not agree with the conditions of the Warranty Certificate, you can return the product intact to our address SC PANTOFI BEBE SRL, Mrenesti, Creteni Commune, Nr. House 191 A, Jud. Vâlcea, tel: 0760301040. Team Timmo
Manufacturing defects are not considered, therefore they are not subject to the guarantee: 1. peculiarities of natural leathers: ribs, small differences in color, characteristic signs and irregularities – this is exactly what
the authenticity and quality of the leather from which Timmo products are made.
2. The skins are treated with vegetable tannin, and it can migrate and can easily color the clothes it comes in contact with. This happens at the first wear, until the product acquires a unique patina, and is not considered defective.
3. small irregularities and imperfections of products or parts of handmade products. 4. products from the outlet category where small defects do not affect their functionality.
If you do not agree with the conditions of the Warranty Certificate, you can return the product intact to our address SC PANTOFI BEBE SRL, Mrenesti, Creteni Commune, Nr. House 191 A, Jud. Vâlcea, tel: +40760301040.